Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Truth

I am sooo pumped for the Red Sox game tonight! As you can probably tell I am a big fan. Anyways, they already beat the Angels in the ALDS and now they are playing the Tampa Bay Rays in the ALCS. The first game was last night and the Red Sox won 2-0. In the National Leauge series the Dodgers are playing the Phillies. The Phillies have won the first 2 games...I am sure Kennedy is sad....regardless of my many attempts to brainwash Kennedy to like the Red Sox I think she has turned against me :)......she has been asking to watch the Dodgers play lately....go figure....maybe it is because Manny Ramirez was traded to the Dodgers....she keeps saying "let's go Dodgers, let's go!" As you could probably imagine my heart is broken :) I have spent many years (ok ...so maybe 3+ the time in mom's belly..haha) teaching and molding Kennedy to like the Red Sox....and I guess I have failed. Hopefully one day she will turn back to the truth.
Daniel

0 comments: