Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cute Things

This is @ Tire Kingdom too :-) I have no idea what she's doing :-)

Here Kennedy is following this old man around at Tire Kingdom :-) She kept calling him "Mee Maw" LOL I had to tell her that he's a "Pee Paw" because he's a boy & he's not HER PeePaw






Kennedy is so cute :-) She's been saying "I'll be wight back ina minute" & "I'll be back ina secont" & quoting this book "God Gave Us You" a lot lately. The book is about a polar bear momma & poppa having a baby. Kennedy quotes "and bigger...and bigger...and BIGGER" all day. It's the part in the story where the Mommy is talking about her belly :-) I think we've read the book every day for the past 2 weeks! I love moments like these :-) It makes all the tantrums & times she's colored on my walls not so bad. (BTW-our front door is a lovely shade of highlighter pink!)








1 comments:

Brandon and Jennie said...

Hey Aimee, I saw you had a blog. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you update it so I can watch Kennedy grow! Send me your email and I will add you to ours. thekernlife@yahoo.com