Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

House Pictures

Looking out of our front door at the neighbors across the street & to the left (see my car?)Next door neighbors on our street. Last week when we went, they we're already starting construction right here...2 more houses before the one you see Across the street (see our driveway?)
My office
My closet in my office
Hallway...my office is at the end...laundry room to the left...I think...Kennedy's room further down the hall to the right
Daniel & Aimee's room...Seperate closets to the left (WOO HOO!!!) I am SO EXCITED about having my own closet
In living room....my bedroom to the left & bathroom straight in front...hallway to the other rooms to the right
Livingroom, dining room/kitchen...bedrooms/bathroom to the right
Daniel walking out of our front door..our carport


3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you. When is it supposed to be done?

Danelle and Clint said...

I've been waiting to see where the progress is on the house. I am thrilled for you guys. So, what's the tentative closing date?

Crystal said...

Have you picked out the colors for each room yet? Kennedy's in pink?