Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

More Christmas Pictures

Kennedy learning how to dance like a princess! LOL

Our tree :-D We have a tradition of making a new ornament each year. It all started because Daniel's mom made a ton & we were gifted them when we got married. This year was the snowflakes made with popsicle sticks & white buttons.


I love Kennedy's expressions!
I figured out a new technique on my camera that allows me to take 5 quick pictures at once! I love it because toddlers DO NOT sit still...Pretty amazing, 'cuz I didn't think our camera did that. LOL Poor Kennedy & Daniel though-I had the camera in their face A LOT! I don't have time to scrapbook right now, so I'm taking pictures like crazy & saving them.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Madeline got the "How to Be a Princess" DVD. She watched the whole thing, and was entertained for a good hour!

Brandon and Jennie said...

Cute pictures! Update us with house pictures.

Danelle and Clint said...

What did you guys do for January? We need more pics. How's the house coming along?